A traditional, reliable fly trap. This classic fly catcher works by pulling down a yellow sticky tape out of a tube which is to be hung. These strips utilize the Silvalure 3D pattern that is highly attractive to flies, so you can count on attracting and trapping more flies. Glue does not stick to fingers when touched. Easy-to-release paper, dispense only the length you need at one time. Hang up these non-toxic sticky ribbons and you'll catch flies for sure.
Easy to Use:
1. Bring to room temperature before opening.
2. Grasp cord in one hand; grasp tube in the other.
3. Pull out cord slowly while turning tube in a twirling motion. Cap will pop out. Remove thumbtack from top of cap and save for hanging. Discard cap.
4. Remove completely from tube or let tube dangle from strip as anchor. Hang with thumbtack or cord.
5. When strip is full or fly control is achieved, remove from handing device and discard.